- Category: privacy
1. WHY THIS WARNING
Here we describe how the personal data of visitors to the site are handled. This information is provided under art. 13 of d.lgs. n. 196/2003 – Personal data protection code to those visiting the www.hofstetter.it website. The information relates only to the hofstetter.it website and not to any other sites visited through links on it.
2. THE “CONTROLLER” AND WHERE DATA IS PROCESSED
After visits to this site data on identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The controller of this processing is Hannes Hofstetter, Via Ruffinengo 7, 12030 Envie. Processing takes place in Italy.
3. TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED AND AIMS OF PROCESSING
The data processed refers only to navigation data. Navigation data The computer systems and software procedures used on this site acquire, as normal practice, certain personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes: IP addresses, browser used, operating system, domain name and addresses of websites from which you entered or to which you exited, information on the site pages visited, access time, time spent on individual pages, analysis of visit paths and other parameters on the user’s operating system and computer environment. These technical/computer data are collected and used exclusively in an aggregated and anonymous manner and could be used to determine responsibility in the case of any criminal damage to the site.
4. DATA HANDLING METHODS
Personal data are processed mostly by using electronic procedures and supports for the time is strictly needed to achieve the aims for which the data were collected, and in any case in conformity with current laws on the subject.
5. TECHNOLOGIES USED
6. REDIRECT TO EXTERNAL SITES
7. LINKS TO AND FROM THIRD PARTY SITES
You can visit other websites through the links on our site. The owner Hannes Hofstetter declines any responsibility for the request and/or supplying of personal data to third party sites and for the management of authentication credentials supplied by third parties.
8. RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
9. MODIFICATIONS TO THE POLICY
This Policy governs the methods of treatment of personal data supplied by visitors to the website. The coming into effect of new laws for the sector, and the continual examination and updating of user services, could make it necessary to change these methods. Our policy may thus change over time, and so we invite visitors to consult this page periodically. This Policy is updated to April 2018.
- Category: privacy
2. THE COOKIES ON THIS WEBSITE
The use of session cookies (which are not permanently stored on your computer and disappear when you close your browser) is strictly limited to transmitting session identification (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) needed to permit safe and efficient use of the site.
Third-party cookies Google Analytics cookies. The site uses Google Analytics exclusively for statistical purposes. These cookies gather aggregated information to monitor and analyse access to all parts of the site. The information obtained by the cookies on the use of the website is communicated to Google Inc. See the website http://www.google.com/intl/it/analytics/privacyoverview.html for more details and to prevent them being saved on your computer since their use for site navigation is completely optional.
Facebook, Twitter and Instagram cookies Facebook, Twitter and Instagram cookies are not present on the site and the site does not send them to your computer. These cookies, which are not at all necessary for navigating the site, are activated only when you click on the Facebook, Twitter or Instagram icons to access the social network sites. See these sites for more details and to stop them being saved on your computer: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies http://twitter.com/privacy https://instagram.com/legal/cookies/
3. FLASH COOKIE
hofstetter.it may use Adobe Flash Player for some multimedia content. The player is installed by default on most computers. If you use some of this content, Google Analytics stores additional data on the computer, also known as Flash cookies (or Local Share Objects), which allow the site owner to know how many times a given audio/video file has been opened, how many people use it right to the end and how many people close in Italia. The Adobe website tells you how to remove or disable Flash cookies for a specific dominion such as hofstetter.it (see URL http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/security). Remember that limiting or eliminating the use of Flash cookies may affect the functions available for Flash technology based applications.
4. HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES IN YOUR BROWSER
1. Open Chrome
2. In the toolbar, click on the menu next to the window where you insert URLs
3. Select Settings 4. Click on Show Advanced Settings
5. In the “Privacy” section click on “Content settings”
6. In the “Cookie” section you can modify the following cookie settings:
7. Allow data to be saved on your computer
8. Modify local data only until the browser is closed
10. Block third-party cookies and site data
11. Manage exceptions for certain sites
12. Eliminate one or all cookies
b) Mozilla Firefox
1. Open Firefox
2. In the toolbar, click on the menu next to the window where you insert
3. Select Options
4. Select the Privacy panel
5. Click on Show Advanced Settings 6. In the “Privacy” section click on “Content settings”
7. In the “Tracking” section you can modify the following cookie settings:
8. Ask sites not to track 9. Tell sites you are willing to be tracked
10. Do not communicate any preferences on personal data tracking
11. In the “Chronology” section you can:
12. Enable “Use custom settings” to accept third-party cookies (always, from most frequently visited sites or never) and store them for a given period (until they expire, until Firefox is closed or ask every time)
13. Remove individual stored cookies
c) Internet Explorer
1. Open Explorer
2. Click on Tools and choose Internet Options
3. Click on the Privacy and in Settings move the slider to the action desired (Block all cookies or Allow all cookies)
4. To select the sites from which to receive cookies: move the slider to an intermediate position so as not to block or allow all cookies, then click Sites and in the Web Site Address window insert a site and then choose Block or Allow
1. Open Safari
2. Click Safari, select Preferences and click on Privacy
3. In the Block Cookies section specify how Safari should accept cookies.
4. To see which sites have stored cookies click on Details
e) Open Safari iOS
1. Open Safari iOS
2. Touch Settings and then Safari
3. Touch Block Cookies and choose an option: “Never”, “From third parties and advertisers” or “Always”
4. To delete all cookies stored by Safari, touch Settings, then Safari and then Delete cookies and data
1. Open Opera
2. Click Preferences then Advanced and then Cookies
3. Select an option: – Accept all cookies – Accept cookies only from the site you visit: third-party cookies and those from a different dominion will be refused – Never accept cookies: no cookies will ever be stored